Many times, due to improper eating habits and poor exercise routine people end up with bodies that they are not proud of. As a result, they embark on unhealthy diets and starvation which does more damage than good. Only when you stock your pantry with the right food will you eat right and stay fit. You can check out holisticboard.org for tips on eating healthy and staying fit.
Here we will just help you prepare a shopping list to help you reach the goal of a beautiful body that you will be proud of.
- Oats: This is a superfood that is good for the heart, the gut, the skin and for losing weight. Oats help you feel full and as a result, you will eat less and lose weight. Rich in copper, zinc and niacin oats is a powerhouse of goodness and can be used in a wide variety of recipes.
- Salmon: Wild salmon contains astaxanthin which lowers the cholesterol and can help in skin health as it fights sun damage. Eating salmon regularly helps reduce the ugly belly fat.
- Blueberries: Rich in antioxidants and good for heart these tiny berries make the skin look younger and keep you feeling full thereby reduce your cravings and help in weight loss.
- Avocadoes: This delightful fruit will reduce your belly fat, keep your skin aglow, keep your heart healthy and diabetes far from you. Rich in Vitamin C, E, K eating avocados regularly will keep wrinkles away too.
- Walnuts: Rich in omega 3 walnuts are good for the heart and great as a brain food. Rich in selenium and zinc they are good for mood and skin health.
So, all that you have to do is to ensure that your shopping list always includes these items. Prepare a diet plan that includes these goodies in all the three meals of the day and couple it with exercise and see yourself inching towards a beautiful you.