Be it birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, house blessings, or new car ownership, everything calls for gifts. However, gifting someone from the heart is truly an art, one that requires time and effort to research and find out what kind of person he/she is and where his/her passion lies.
Here are some great ideas to gift someone who is a car lover or a car enthusiast. Invest in these and you are sure to awaken the carpassionate within them.
- Steering Wheel Cover – These are great for those who have sweaty hands, those who prefer bigger and sturdier wheels while driving for comfort reason, or for those who prefer to drive warm-handed while in the winters.
- Seat Protectors – If the car does not have an extra cover, then this is ideal, especially if the person is used to traveling with his pet, kids, or is the messy kind himself.
- Tool Set – The complete toolset is considered every man’s best friend. Get this to ensure your friend can fend for himself anytime.
- Cleaning Set – Nothing fancy to it and even so most new cars come with the basic cleaning kit. However, a complete cleaning package would please any OCD person.
- Car Vacuum – Save your friend some money by preventing him/her from going to the car spa every week. Instead, gift your friend a portable car vacuum to clean the insides of the car perfectly well.
- Dash Cam – If your friend loves to record his driving or important moments while on the road, then a dash cam is simply perfect.
- Reverse Sensor – This is less expensive as compared to the reverse camera. A reverse sensor is handy for all those who are new to driving or are in the habit of bumping into things while taking a reverse.
This is just a basic list but you could also get other low profile items such as a phone charger, battery charger, phone holder, cup holder, embossed key chains, fancy stick-on, comfortable cushions, floor mats, vintage horn, etc. The list goes on, so be creative and gift something that will be appreciated.